January's Play! by Sephora box arrived, and I have to say, I think it;s the best box I've gotten yet. Lots of deluxe samples from brands I love. I won't rave for long... let's get right to it. One last thing, though - if you want to subscribe, click here. It's $10/month and if you love to try beauty products from Sephora brands, I don't think you'll regret your purchase.
Here's what came in January's box...
- Dermablend Loose Setting Powder in Natural - A loose setting powder that boasts 16 hours of wear time. Locks in makeup and enhances wearability.
- Ouai Treatment Masque - A hair mask that aims to make hair soft and smooth. Claims to repair hair and mend split ends. Free of parabens and pthalates.
- Pinrose Wild Child perfume - A perfume comprised of tiare flower, bergamot, gardenia, jasmine, frangipani, vanilla bean and amber.
- Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey - A lipstick made for any skin color or look, made to be universally flattering (although this color does not look good on me). Free of parabens. Black Honey is a deep brick red color that washes lightly on the lips in an almost balmy way.
- Tarte FRXXXTION Stick Exfoliating Cleanser - Good for all skin types, this cleanser helps with oil, pores and uneven skin texture. It's a cleanser, exfoliator and mask in one. Free of parabens and pthalates.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Moisturizer - A decent sized moisturizer sample that's oil-free and aims to sculpt the face, firm and smooth lines. Free of parabens, sulfates and pthalates.