This month's Play! by Sephora box is themed "Best in Glow" and features products that help combat winter dullness with products that revitalize and perk up the skin.
For those of you new to the Play! by Sephora subscription, it costs just $10 per month and you get deluxe sized samples of premium brands sold at Sephora. It's one of my favorite monthly beauty subscriptions. Interested in subscribing? You can sign up here - this is not an affiliate link!
Here's what came in this month's bag:
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold - A long lasting, creamy eyeshadow stick that's pigmented and super soft.
- Stella McCartney Pop perfume - A fruity sweet scent, characterized by notes of tomato and violet leaves, plumeria, cedarwood and musks. Definitely more of a young, girly scent in my book.
- CoverFX Illuminating Primer - A primer free that gives the skin a glow and is free of silicone. It preps the skin for makeup and improves skin tone.
- Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin Up Pink - A mega-shiny lip gloss inspired by gel nail polishes. It sits comfortably on the lips and adds a subtle pop of color.
- The Estee Edit Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser - An oil cleanser that removes makeup and cleans the face with aloe and cucumber.
- Glam Glow Supermud Clearing Treatment - The face mask EVERYONE talks about. Designed to visibly improve the skin and clear breakouts, you can see problem areas being treated by this mask when you apply it. Super expensive, but feels so nice on the skin.
Have you signed up for Play! by Sephora? Let me know your thoughts on it!