This month's Ipsy arrived at my door, and as you can easily see for yourself -- it's another fabulous one! Honestly, if you haven't signed up for this subscription service yet, do yourself a favor and sign up now. It's just $10/month and you get so many deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products that are really fun to try. Click here to subscribe!
Here's a detailed look at what came in July's Ipsy Glam Bag....
- Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser - This cleanser is meant to cleanse the skin without stripping it of essential moisture. It aims to stop sebum and oil production and diminish acne-causing bacteria.
- Jor'el Parker Classico Eau de Parfum - This is a great sized sample of perfume! If only I appreciated the scent more! The notes are Indian Tuberose, Turkish Cyclamen, and Spanish Mandarin. I get a whiff of jasmine somewhere in there, too, but it's not listed as a note. It's sweet and floral, good for spring and summer.
- Be a Bombshell Lip Balm in Ruby - This is a lightly tinted red-orange lip balm. This is a good one to throw in your purse for a hint of color, no need for a mirror to apply. See the swatch below!
- Ofra Cosmetics Eyeshadow & Highlighter in Bliss - Pick your poison, this product can be used as an eyeshadow OR a highlighter. Bliss is a beautiful gold shimmering shade that is buttery and easy to apply. Very nice quality. It's hypoallergenic and cruelty-free. See the swatch below!
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer - I was most excited about this product gracing my Ipsy bag, as I've heard so much about it but never tried it. This is a waterproof formula, and it has a gorgeous satin finish. See the swatch below!
Have you tried any of these products before? Let me know!